A Marketing Specialist manages and increases the online and offline marketing communication plans, monitors and updates social channels and the company website and must also be familiar with the main graphic design and DEM tools.
You must have a flair for the contact with the client because you will be responsible for the Arkadia Vision and organisation of events sponsored by our company.
You will work in an extremely dynamic, collaborative environment, in constant evolution.
- Languages required: good knowledge of English
- Degree: preferably in marketing and/or economic subjects
- Excellent fluency in the main graphic design programmes
- Strong aptitude for interaction with a proactive approach and communication skills
- Previous 1-2 years of experience in the marketing of services, preferably translation services
- Experience or interest in the world of translation
- Knowledge and use of the Excel package
- Knowledge and use of management programmes (SAP, Salesforce) and DEM (Mailup, Mailchimp, Mdirector)
- Knowledge and use of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Knowledge and use of Joomla and Wordpress
- Enthusiasm and passion for work
- Employee contract
- Good target bonuses