A Senior Reviser revises texts translated by external translators in their languages of competence, mainly Italian<>English, in Arkadia’s specialist sectors, mainly law, finance and financial statements.
Revising is a complete, accurate check of a translation, comparing source and target texts in a multi-level process. A reviser also coordinates terminology for large-scale team projects, and manages and updates translation memories and terminology databases with CAT tools. They receive continual training leading to autonomous revision in all our specialist sectors.
- Mother tongue: Italian or English
- Languages required: Italian, English and preferably a third language
- Degree: preferably a degree or a master’s degree in translation
- Previous experience (at least 1 year) as an in-house reviser or translator
- Experience/specialisation in the sectors of law and finance
- Knowledge and use of CAT Tools (preferably MemoQ)