A Business Developer identifies new business opportunities through search and selection of potential new clients, targets new sectors and manages negotiations.
You will coordinate with the other roles to draw up technical quotes and estimates of costs and times in line with the client’s needs and our company objectives. This role calls for good teamwork skills and carries the responsibility of achieving set sales targets.
You will work in an extremely dynamic, collaborative environment, in constant evolution.
- Languages required: good knowledge of English
- Degree: preferably in marketing and/or economic subjects
- Excellent fluency with the main IT packages
- Strong aptitude for selling with a proactive approach and negotiating skills
- Previous 1-2 years of experience in the sales of services, preferably translation services
- Experience or interest in the world of translation
- Knowledge and use of the Excel package
- Knowledge and use of management programmes (SAP, Salesforce)
- Good self-organisational skills
- Employee contract
- Good target bonuses